Skowronski & Skowronski has partnered with Xero to offer cloud accounting software. Unlike Intuit, Xero does not have a desktop version.
By helping you save time on accounting, Xero frees you up to focus on growing your business. With all of your financial information in one place, you will have a better understanding of your business and an at-a-glance overview of your financial position. Xero is geared towards small businesses.
Xero enables you to:
- Store all of your financial information together in one place
- Connect to us directly
- Work seamlessly from anywhere, on any device
- Avoid software updates
- Store related files, such as contracts, on the Xero servers
Currently Xero has various plans. The price per plan depends on various features including:
- Number of employees paid per month
- Number of bank transactions per month
- Number of invoices per month
- Number of bills per month
- Number of file storage space needed
Get Started Today
If you would like some additional information, please use the Contact Us form and we will help you get started with Xero Accounting.