Renting A Vacation Home

A vacation home is not just a single family house. Vacation homes also include apartments, condominiums, mobile homes or boats. If you own a vacation home that you rent to others, you generally must report the rental income on your federal income tax return.

Tips on Gambling Income and Losses

Whether you roll the dice, play cards or bet on the ponies, ALL of your winnings are taxable. Review these tips now so that you are not surprised next April 15th.